How To Setup Canon Printer On Windows Via ij.Start.Canon?
Hi, Guys i want to know "How To Setup Canon Printer On Windows Via ij.Start.Canon?" if anybody knows tell me the answer.
Canon printers are one of the best options for getting high-quality prints. The printer is suitable for Windows, as well as Mac computers. Setting up a canon printer on the Windows and Mac computer is not a difficult process. For this, follow a certain set of procedures. Now, as the blog title says, here we are discussing the methods for Canon printer setup on Windows devices. Here, you will get the instructions for printer setup using wired and wireless methods.
Method to Set up Canon Printer on the Windows Device Using the Wi-Fi Network
- To begin with, power up the Windows computer and ensure it is faultless. Then, download the canon printer driver on the computer.
- Activate the wireless router.
- Then, get a stable USB cord and connect its one end to the canon printer. Connect the other end of the cord to the wall port. Now, power up the wall port and Canon printer.
- Run the downloaded canon printer driver setup file on the computer. Follow the on-screen steps and you will see the connectivity methods on the screen. Choose the wireless LAN connection and finish the driver installation.
- After that, move on to the Canon printer and access its screen. Choose the WiFi setup option and click on the device settings. Select – OK, choose- Device Settings, and go for the “LAN settings” option.
- Tap- the Wireless Lan option and continue. Now, your canon printer search for wireless networks. A light will blink on the canon printer.
- A range of wifi networks will appear on your printer screen. Choose your preferred wifi network from the shown list and continue.
- When the wizard asks, enter the wifi network passcode and finish the wireless setup process.
If you want to ensure that your canon printer is properly added to the Windows device, then use the below steps:
- Initially, access the control panel section of the Windows device.
- Then, select- Devices and Printers.
- You will see your preferred printer’s name on the Windows screen.
If your preferred canon printer is not in the device, then add it manually. For this, follow the standard instructions shown below:
- Select the displayed option- Add Printer. A range of printer names will appear on the Windows device screen.
- Choose your desired Canon printer name from the list and proceed.
- Follow the on-screen steps and add your canon printer to the Windows device.
Method to Set up Canon Printer on the Windows Device Using the USB Cord
- To start with, download the setup file of your canon printer driver suitable for your device OS version.
- Get a USB cord and connect its one end to the Windows device. Then, connect the other end of the cord to the printer.
- Access the Windows device control panel section and click on the option- Devices and Printers. Now, your printer’s name with a green color check mark will be on the screen.
- If your preferred canon printer is not on the device, choose the “Add Printer” option. Follow the set of instructions given on the device screen and complete the process.
Hi koproven, I'm grateful that you provided this answer.