Why Is My Canon MG3...

Notifications
Clear all

Why Is My Canon MG3620 Printer Not Printing Color?

(@joshhazel456)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone, Can anyone explain, how to solve the Canon MG3620 Printer not Printing in Color?

ReplyQuote
(@koproven)

Hi, I am a Canon MG3620 printer user and I experience this problem some time ago. When I got stuck with this problem, I opened the ink cartridge slots of this printer. Then, I checked the cartridges installed in it to make sure the ink levels are accurate. Everything was fine but the printer was not printing colour documents.

So, next, I uninstalled the Canon MG3620 driver from the computer and downloaded the upgraded version. Installed the driver and accessed the device settings section. Selected the Printer and Scanner option and clicked on my printer’s name. Then, selected the properties tab to confirm the colour printing option is activated. The colour printing option was not activated on my computer so I just activated it, restarted my Canon printer and started printing colour documents.

Hope you are clear with the methods I tried out. You can also try out these methods to resolve the problem. These are easy and simple to do.

ReplyQuote
(@joshhazel456)
Topic starter  

Hello, koproven, thank you so much for presenting this solution.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Reach Us

Call Us

Email us
Care@printer-troubleshooting.com

Live Chat

Disclaimer

This website is not associated with the printer brands used on the website or any other third party system. The logos, brand names and images are used for the sole purpose of sharing information. The printer-troubleshooting.com is used to provide information on setting up and solving printer issues with no ties to other companies.