How To Connect the Epson Printer to Wi-Fi without WPS?
Hi guys can anyone tell How To Connect the Epson Printer to Wi-Fi without WPS?. Please let me know if anyone knows this answer.
How To Connect the Epson Printer to Wi-Fi without WPS:
The wireless setup can be effective and can be handled instantly with basic network credentials. Try to connect through the Epson official page to know more about the other connectivity issues. Start the wireless setup without WPS mode.
· Ensure that the Epson printer and Wi-Fi router are active and turned ON status.
· Connect through the Printer control panel > select the Home button.
· Make use of the navigation arrows and access through the Arrow button (Left or Right) select Setup>Network Settings >Select Wi-Fi setup > OK.
· Hit the OK option until you see the active Wi-Fi Setup wizard > OK
· With reference to the stable network search on the screen, select the desired network name from the shown list of networks. Mention the Wi-Fi password, and a few seconds later, give the OK button again.
· Finally, you can see the Epson printer is effectively connected to the Wi-Fi network.
How To Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on Windows
· Switch ON the desired devices like printer, Windows PC, and router
· Make sure the devices like printers and PC are connected and accessed well.
· Here, you need to operate through the Epson Printer to the WiFi network.
· Connect through the active browser and begin the Epson driver download page and install the compatible printer driver.
· Once you have done with the download process, double-tap the driver file and connect through the shown onscreen & install your printer driver.
· Then, operate through the Windows Search Option and open the Control panel.
· Connect through the option- Devices and Printers.
· Try to finish the Add Printer option from the follow-on page.
· Get the list of available printer names on the screen. Now, pick the Epson printer and give Next.
· At last, you need to wait until a few seconds to get the Epson wireless printer via Windows PC.
How To Connect Epson Printer to Wifi on MAC OS
· Switch ON the Epson printer, your Mac device & your WiFi router.
· Further, connect through the Epson printer to the WiFi network through the first set of guidelines with respect to the topic.
· Then, download your printer’s compatible driver through Epson’s driver download page
· Finish the driver installation process on your Mac OS
· Once you are done with the driver installation, connect via the Mac settings like Apple Menu> System Preference option.
· Choose the option- Printers and Scanners option.
· Utilize the required page and select the + sign to add the printer.
· Get the list of available printers using the screen and pick the needed Epson printer via the Add option.
· Finally, the Epson printer will be successfully connected to your Mac device.